Sales Manager Wanted
Were on the look out for a sales manager/head of sales.
Do digital agency | your digital partner for static, motion and interactive 3d content. Helping businesses, organisations and design agencies harness 3d technologies by creating extraordinary visuals & engaging experiences.
Our team of experts specialise in Static, Motion, and Interactive services. All are underpinned by our complimentary services. 3D Strategy, Digital Design, Training and Support Services.
We are seeking an experienced and driven Sales Manager to join our team, focusing on selling our core services which include static, motion and interactive 3D solutions. This position will be responsible for acquiring new business, customers and targeting industry sectors to increase our market share.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of achieving sales targets, as well as excellent communication and negotiation skills. Key responsibilities include building and incubating relationships with clients, identifying new business opportunities, developing and implementing sales strategies, and collaborating with other teams to ensure client satisfaction. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company in a fast-paced industry.
- Developing and implementing strategic and tactical sales plans
- Achieving growth and sales targets by successfully creating and executing sales propositions.
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in the business.
- Building and promoting healthy, long-lasting customer relations internally and externally through partnering behaviours
- Developing and implementing new sales initiatives, strategies and programmes to capture key demographics
- Providing regular reports of field sales success and communicating these reports internally as required
- Responsible for obtaining profitable results through new sales.
- Work with our account management team to develop the team through motivation, counselling, skills development and product knowledge development.
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximising business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
- Maintain an understanding of the costs of operating a sales force, and the sales promotion activities. Produce a quarterly sales forecast, per market or service with associated budgets.
- Responsible for managing the sales team. Developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organisation’s presence through agreed channels.
- Liaise with the Senior Management to assist in the development of the annual and tactical marketing plan, to generate interest and enquiries in specific products and services. Support the content creators in the creating and posting of said content.
- Ensure that all sales representatives, BDMs, and AM’s activities are in accordance with the guidelines of the company.
- Responsible for the planning, recruitment, direction, organisation and control of sales representatives.
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports, cyclical sales meetings and field accompaniments.
- Plan and implement a specific appraisal system that describes the responsibilities and performance standards for each member of the sales team, set individual territory sales and commission targets and administer the commission plan as relevant and agreed.
- Provide high standards of ongoing training for account managers and BDMs so that they possess sufficient product knowledge to present information on the company’s and competitors’ products in an accurate and balanced manner.
Skills & Experience
Previous experience in a sales management role is vital. The ability to motivate and enthuse the sales team is a pre-requisite.
Experience within a client / agency environment is preferred along with an interest in tech.
In addition you will need:
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Good business sense
- The ability to motivate and lead a team
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Good IT, budget and report writing skills
- A full driving licence
Salary 30-50K + Commission, Depending on experience
Location: Hybrid Working
EU Residence may only apply.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Get in touch
Do Digital Agency has working since 2007 with hundreds of clients, including Property Developers, Architects, Manufacturers, Design and Build and Marketing Design Agencies across the UK. We produce Static, Motion and Interactive 3d marketing packages. We help businesses, organisations and design agencies to harness 3D technologies, creating extraordinary visuals & engaging experiences.
Images – 3d Visualisation – Photo Montage – CGI – 3d Modelling – Walkthroughs – Flythroughs – Explainer Videos – Animation – Cinematics – Cinemagraphs – User Guide Animations – Motion Graphics – Realtime Experiences & Content – 360 Virtual Tours – 3D Product Viewers – 3D Configurators – Metaverse – Virtual Worlds – Virtual Reality – VR Training Aids – Virtual Reality and Interactive Property Marketing – 3D Animation and CGIs for Planning – CGI Company – Photo Montage and VVMs (Visually verified montages) – 3D Architectural Visualisation – 3D Rendering Services – 3D Visualisation Service – Virtual Reality and 360 – Full Property Marketing Packages and 3D Architectural Visualisation & Illustration as well as being a 3D Modelling Company
Working with clients in London, Cardiff, Swansea, Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Glasgow, Leeds, Sheffield, Bradford, Newcastle, United Kingdom – UK – Wales