Account Manager Vacancy
Do Digital Agency deliver static, motion and interactive 3D content and experiences.
We support businesses, organisations and design agencies harness 3D technologies by creating extraordinary visual content & engaging experiences.
We’re looking to bolster our sales team with the addition of an Account Manager to promote these services and help deliver beautiful content and seamless journeys.
The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 2+ years experience within an agency environment or creative industry. You’ll need to be energetic, a creative thinker and have an overwhelming desire to develop new and exciting projects with your clients.
The position comes with a number of key clients, which we hope you’ll treasure just as much as we have. Providing them with exemplary customer service as well as the perfect digital solution and continued development. In conjunction with existing accounts, you’ll be tasked with creating and developing new clients to add to your portfolio.
- You’ll need to be flexible whilst maintaining schedules and be extremely organised
- Understand and translate briefs into projects
- Experience in selling face to face or via video conference and formal presentations
- Build and develop a portfolio of clients to add to the existing client base
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriate solutions
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person via various communication channels.
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information
- Create detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations
- Record sales and order information, sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Feed future buying trends back to employers
- Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Attend team meetings and share best practice with colleagues.
- 2 years+ experience within a related/and or specified industry
- Live within approximately 50 miles of the head office
- Work at least 2 days a week in the office
- A positive, confident and determined approach
- The skills to work both independently and as part of a team
- A competitive mindset balanced with good team ethics
- A problem solver and have the capacity to be able to add value through creative intelligence
- Strong attention to detail is an absolute must, to ensure the delivery of a high-quality service to all our clients, both locally and globally.
- You will be comfortable working in a team in person and remotely. Promoting the sharing of ideas and opportunities
- A full driving licence would be advantageous
24 – 30k (depending on experience) plus commission
Only EU Residence may apply.
No recruitment agencies please